Dual Range NCVT and GFCI Receptacle Tester Electrical Test Kit
- NCVT-5A provides non-contact determination of AC voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, switches, outlets and wires, as well as AC voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control and irrigation systems
- Dual-range testing: select 12 to 1000V AC which is perfect for low voltage systems such as doorbells, environmental control or irrigation systems, or select 70 to 1000V AC which is perfect for detecting systems such as electrical mains supply
- NCVT-5A delivers simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators when AC voltage is detected
- Audible voltage indicator beeps at a greater frequency the higher the voltage that is sensed, or the closer to the voltage source it is
- Bright integrated laser pointer for identifying objects of interest at distance on the jobsite
- RT210 detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles
- Works on GFCI outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device
- Conditions the RT210 indicates: open ground, reverse polarity, open hot, open neutral, hot/ground reversed
High Res JPG ncvt5kit_photo.jpg
High Res EPS ncvt5kit.png
The NCVT5KIT includes a dual-range non-contact voltage tester with laser pointer and a GFCI receptacle tester. The NCVT-5A automatically detects and indicates voltage (12 - 1000V) allowing broad application. The RT210 will troubleshoot the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles.
Non-Contact AC Voltage Tester, GFCI Receptacle Tester
Dual-Range Non-contact Detection of the Presence of AC Voltage from 12-1000 VAC or from 70-1000V AC
Integrated High Strength Red Laser Pointer, Dual Range Tester (70-1000V; 12V-1000V) AC Voltage Detection, Simultaneous Visual and Audible Voltage Indicators in the Presence of AC Voltage; US Patent No. D750985
Plastic and Electronic Assemblies
9.8' (3 m)
12 to 1000 VAC
50 to 500 Hz
CAT IV 1000V; Laser: Class 3a, 630-670nm, Max Power <5mW
NCVT-5A Dual Range Non-Contact AC Voltage Tester; RT210 GFCI Receptacle Tester; Instructions; and All Required Batteries
2 x AAA
Laser On: 31 hr; NCV On with Visual and Audible Alerts: 25 hr
6'' (15.2 cm)
0.96'' (2.4 cm)
1.16'' (2.9 cm)
1.5 oz (43 g)
- Read, understand, and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and/or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Never assume neutral or ground wires are de-energized. Neutrals in multi-wire branch circuits may be energized when disconnected and must be retested before handling.
- LASER RADIATION, Class 3a laser. DO NOT direct laser beam into eyes, DO NOT stare into the beam, or DO NOT view directly with optical instruments as this can cause severe and permanent eye damage.
- Use of this tester in any way other than that specified by the manufacturer can impair safe operation, resulting in severe injury or death