Digital Multimeter, Manual-Ranging, 600V
- Multimeter measures up to 600V AC/DC voltage, 10A DC current, 2 MOhms resistance, continuity, batteries, and diodes
- Lead Alert protection with LED's for test lead placement
- Easy-to-view backlit display for low light environments
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery and fuse compartment
- Durable meter built to withstand a 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop
- Includes test leads, batteries and user manual
- CAT III 600V safety rating
- For use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments such as residential, business and light-industrial locations
Klein Tools MM325 Multimeter is a manual-ranging multimeter that measures AC/DC voltage, DC current, and resistance. It can also test batteries, diodes, and continuity. Klein Tools’ Test and Measurement product line was exclusively designed from the ground up by electricians for electricians. Years of field research, combined with extensive input from electricians across America, inspired the development of meters and electrical testers loaded with innovative, time-saving features.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and /or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Do not use the meter during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use the meter or test leads if they appear to be damaged.
- Before each use verify meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.
- Use personal protective equipment to prevent shock and arc blast injury where hazardous live conductors are exposed.