Non-Contact Voltage and GFCI Receptacle Premium Test Kit
- Voltage Tester provides non-contact detection of 70 to 1000V AC in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, non tamper-resistant outlets and wires
- Durable tester is dustproof and waterproof with an IP67 rating and 9.8-Foot (3 m) drop protection
- Volt Pen with high intensity, bright green LED indicates the tester is powered on
- When voltage is detected, a high intensity, bright red LED illuminates and an audible tone will sound
- CAT IV 1000V safety rating, low battery indicator, and easy access to battery compartment
- GFCI Tester detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles: open ground, reverse polarity, open hot, open neutral, hot/ground reversed
- CAT II 300V safety rating, works on GFCI outlets, and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device
- NCV Tester is not recommended for testing tamper-resistant outlets; use Cat. Nos. NCVT-2P or NCVT-3P in low voltage mode
High Res JPG ncvt1xtkit_photo.jpg
High Res EPS ncvt1xtkit.png
Klein Tools Non-Contact Voltage and GFCI Receptacle Premium Test Kit (Cat. No. NCVT1XTKIT) includes a Non-Contact Voltage Tester and a GFCI Receptacle Tester. The Non-contact Voltage Tester (Cat. No. NCVT1XT) detects voltage 70 to 1000V AC, is dustproof and waterproof with an IP67 rating, and has durable 9.8-Foot (3 m) drop protection. The GFCI Receptacle Tester (Cat. No. RT210) is designed to detect the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles.
NCVT1XT: Voltage Tester Pen; RT210: GFCI and Standard Receptacle Tester
NCVT1XT: Non-Contact Detection and Testing of AC Voltage; RT210: Determine Wiring Condition in Outlet
NCVT1XT: Dustproof and Waterproof; Low Battery Indicator; Easy Access Battery Compartment; RT210: Convenient Chart on the Tester; Includes GFCI Tester
NCVT1XT: 5.34'' (13.6 cm); RT210: 1.62'' (4.1 cm)
NCVT1XT: 0.97'' (2.5 cm); RT210: 2.88'' (7.3 cm)
NCVT1XT: 1.08'' (2.8 cm); RT210: 1.88'' (4.8 cm)
Polymer Body and Electronic Components
NCVT1XT: 2 x AAA
NCVT1XT Non-Contact Voltage Tester; RT210 GFCI Outlet Tester; Instructions; and All Required Batteries
NCVT1XT: CAT IV 1000V; RT210: CAT II 300V
NCVT1XT: 1.7 oz (47 g); RT210: 1.9 oz (54 g)
- Read, understand, and follow all warnings, cautions, safety information, and instructions in this manual before operating or servicing this tester. Failure to follow instructions could result in death or serious injury.
- Never assume neutral or ground wires are de-energized. Neutrals in multi-wire branch circuits may be energized when disconnected and must be retested before handling.
- Always consult a qualified electrician to resolve wiring problems.
- Always wear approved eye protection.