Non-Contact Voltage Tester, 70 to 1000V AC
- Voltage Tester provides non-contact detection of 70 to 1000V AC in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, non tamper-resistant outlets and wires
- Durable tester is dustproof and waterproof with an IP67 rating and 9.8-Foot (3 m) drop protection
- Volt Pen with high intensity, bright green LED indicates the tester is powered on
- When voltage is detected, a high intensity, bright red LED illuminates and an audible tone will sound
- Low battery indicator and easy access to battery compartment
- CAT IV 1000V safety rating
- Lightweight compact design with a convenient clip to fit securely in your pocket
- Product not recommended for testing tamper-resistant outlets; use Cat. Nos. NCVT-2P or NCVT-3P in low voltage mode
- Includes instructions and 2 x AAA 1.5 volt batteries
- Auto power-off feature conserves and extends battery life
Klein Tools Non-Contact Voltage Tester detects standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, non tamper-resistant outlets and wires. This tester is dustproof and waterproof with an IP67 rating. The 9.8-Foot (3 m) drop protection provides durability. A bright green LED illuminates to indicate the tester is powered on. It changes to bright red and an audible tone sounds when voltage is detected. CAT IV 1000V safety rating.
- Read, understand, and follow all warnings, cautions, safety information, and instructions in this manual before operating or servicing this tester. Failure to follow instructions could result in death or serious injury.
- Never assume neutral or ground wires are de-energized. Neutrals in multi-wire branch circuits may be energized when disconnected and must be retested before handling.