Electrical Tester, Open Jaw Fork Meter, AC Auto-Ranging, 200 Amp
- Open Fork Meter with automatically ranging True Root Mean Squared (TRMS) measurement technology for accuracy
- Tester measures AC current via the clamp, and AC/DC voltage, resistance, and continuity via test leads
- Wide jaw for measuring current in cables up to 3/0 sizes; accommodates cables of diameter up to 0.58-Inch (1.5 cm)
- Non-contact voltage tester integrated into the jaw
- Includes a carrying case, test leads and 2 x AAA batteries
- Jaw and Housing: CATIV 600V/CATIII 1000V; Electrical: CATIII 600V/CATII 1000V; Class 2, Double Insulation
- Backlit display for clear readings
- Powers off automatically after 15 minutes of non-use to conserve battery life
- Rugged Klein TOUGH METER is built to withstand a 9.9-Foot (3m) drop
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- Meets requirements for use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments like residential, office and light-industrial locations
The CL360 Electrical Tester is an automatically ranging true root mean squared (TRMS) digital open jaw fork meter that measures AC current via the fork, AC/DC voltage, continuity, and resistance via test leads. It can detect the presence of voltage via the integrated non-contact voltage (NCV) tester. It includes a carrying case, test leads and 2 x AAA batteries.
- Read, understand, and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and/or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Before each use, verify meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.
- Never use the meter on a circuit with voltages that exceed the category based rating of this meter.
- Always adhere to local and national safety codes. Use personal protective equipment to prevent shock and arc blast injury where hazardous live conductors are exposed.
- Usage of this meter in any way other than that specified by the manufacturer can impair safe operation, resulting in severe injury or death.