Digital Multimeter, Auto-Ranging, 600V
- Multimeter measures up to 600V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 40 MOhms resistance
- Electrical tester measures temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, and test diodes and continuity
- CAT III 600V safety rating
- Built to withstand a 3.3-foot (1 m) drop and withstand daily wear and tear on the job site
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- For use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments such as residential, business and light-industrial locations
- Includes test leads, thermocouple with adapter, batteries and user manual
High-Res JPG mm400_photo.jpg
Klein Tools MM400 Multimeter is an auto-ranging multimeter that measures AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, and resistance. It can also measure temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, and test diodes and continuity. Klein Tools’ Test and Measurement product line was exclusively designed from the ground up by electricians for electricians. Years of field research, combined with extensive input from electricians across America, inspired the development of meters and electrical testers loaded with innovative, time-saving features.
2 x AAA
3.3' (1 m)
4000 Count LCD
Measures up to 600V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 40 MΩ resistance. Measures temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, and test diodes and continuity.
600V AC; 600V DC
1Hz - 50 KHz
10A AC; 10A DC
CAT III 600V; CE Certified
0° - 1000°F (-18° - 538°C)
Test Leads, Batteries, Thermocouple, and User Manual
6.00'' (15.2 cm)
1.78'' (4.5 cm)
3.16'' (8 cm)
8.2 oz (231 g)
- Do not attempt to measure resistance or continuity on live circuits.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and /or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Before each use verify meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.
- Do not use the meter during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use the meter or test leads if they appear to be damaged.