USB Digital Meter, USB-A and USB-C
- 3 to 20V DC; Current: 0.05 to 3A (USB-A); 3 to 20V DC; Current: 0.05 to 5A (USB-C)
- Continuously monitor up to 1000 hours of voltage, current, capacity/charge delivered, energy, and resistance (calculated)
- Tests most common standard USB-A or USB-C ports, including Qualcomm Quick Charge® ports
- Store and recall up to 10 readings
- Voltage and current overload detection
- Hi-resolution LCD for clear visibility in environments with low ambient lighting
- Device must be used in line between source being measured and power source
- Rugged, pocket-sized, and light weight Klein industrial design stands up to jobsite demands
- Built to withstand a 6.6-Foot (2m) drop
- No batteries needed; powered by the USB port being tested
High Res JPG et920_photo.jpg
High Res EPS et920.png
The Klein Tools ET920 is a USB digital meter for Type-A and Type-C ports. It accurately and reliably measures and displays the USB port voltage, current, capacity, energy, and resistance simultaneously. It can function with any USB-A and most USB-C ports, including Qualcomm Quick Charge® ports that have the ability to deliver power. It requires NO batteries as it draws power from the power source to function.
USB-A (Type A) and USB-C (Type C)
USB Port Voltage, Current, Capacity, Energy and Resistance (Calculated)
Fits Any USB-A and USB-C Ports
3 to 20V DC
USB-A: 0.05 to 3A; USB-C: 0.05-5A
400 ohms Maximum
Up to 999 Hours, 59 Min, 59 Secs
USB-A, USB-C; Qualcomm Quick Charge® Compatible
2 m (6.6')
2.96'' (7.5 cm)
0.6'' (1.5 cm)
1.96'' (5 cm)
1.70 oz (48.0 g)
- To ensure safe operation and service of this meter, follow all instructions. Failure to observe warnings can result in severe injury or death.
- This meter will NOT display current below 50 milliamperes, even if it is allowing this to pass through. NOTE: The display will show zero current.
- Do NOT use with ports that operate outside of the rated voltage and current. NEVER use on a circuit with voltage or current that exceeds the maximums specified for this device.
- Do NOT use during electrical storms or in wet weather. Do NOT use if meter appears damaged. Use caution when working with voltages above 25V RMS or 24V DC. Such voltages pose a shock hazard.