Electricians Cable Cutter, Insulated
- Insulated Cable Cutter is 1000V rated for safety on the job, and is VDE certified
- Cable Cutter cuts up to 4/0 aluminum (not ACSR), 2/0 soft copper, 100-pair 24 AWG communication cable
- Unique three-part insulation with white underlayer provides warning sign that insulation may be compromised
- Multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards for ease of handling and storage is perfect for working in confined spaces
- Made in USA
- Precision, one-hand shearing action
- DO NOT use to cut ACSR or steel
- Durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tools
High-Res JPG 63050eins_photo.jpg
Klein Tools Electrician's Insulated Cable Cutter is 1000V rated and VDE certified for safety on the job. The multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards make for easy handling and storage. The three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised. The durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools.
4/0 Aluminum, 2/0 Soft Copper, 100-Pair 24 AWG Communications Cable
For Cable Cutting in Confined Spaces
Flame Retardant and Impact Resistant
Induction Hardened Steel
IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505
9.625'' (24.5 cm)
1.0 lb (0.5 kg)
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Always inspect your tools before use.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Keep tool clean, dry and free of any surface contaminants.
- Destroy tool if the insulation is damaged in any way.