Tool Kit, 28-Piece
- 28-Piece Tool Kit with high quality commonly used hand tools for the professional or apprentice
- Tool Kit includes: 4 types of pliers, 6 screwdrivers, 7 nut drivers, hex key set, torpedo level, crimper/cutting tool, wire stripper/cutter
- Kit also includes: NCVT with flashlight, GFCI tester, utility knife, tape measure, canvas zipper bag, tool bag backpack, and protective eyewear
- 39-Pocket Tradesman Pro™ Tool Bag Backpack (Cat. No. 55421BP-14) features a hard, molded front pocket for safety glasses and the Canvas Zipper Bag (Cat. No. 5139) is made of No. 10 canvas
- 4 Pliers: 8-Inch Heavy-Duty Long Nose Side-Cutters, 9-Inch Pliers with Fish Tape Puller, 8-Inch Diagonal-Cutters with Angled Head, 10-Inch Pump Pliers (Cat. Nos. D203-8, D213-9NETP, D248-8, D502-10)
- Wire Stripper/Cutter, 10-18 AWG Solid Wire, Crimping/Cutting Tool, 10-22 AWG, and Folding Utility Knife with a sturdy aluminum handle with fold-out blade housing (Cat. Nos. 11045, 105, 44131)
- 3/16- and 1/4-Inch Slotted Screwdrivers, 5/16-Inch Keystone, #2 Phillips, #2 Square-Recess Tip, Conduit-Fitting and Reaming Screwdriver (Cat. Nos. 601-6, 605-4, 602-6, 603-4, 662, 85191)
- 7 Nut Drivers: 3/16-, 1/4-, 5/16-, 11/32-, 3/8-, 7/16-, and 1/2-Inch Nut Driver, 3-Inch Hollow Shaft (Cat. Nos. 630-3/16, 630-1/4, 630-5/16, 630-11/32, 630-3/8, 630-7/16, and 630-1/2)
- Pro Folding Hex Key Set (Cat. No. 70550), Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Flashlight (Cat. No. NCVT-3P), GFCI Receptacle Tester (Cat. No. RT210)
- 25-Foot Tape Measure – Single Hook (Cat. No. 9125), 9-Inch Aluminum Torpedo Level (Cat. No. 935R), and Clear Standard Safety Glasses with low profile narrow lens (Cat. No. 60159)
Klein Tools has tool kits to assist professionals with their demanding projects. The Klein Tools 28-Piece Tool Kit (Cat. No. 80028) has a great assortment of tools for any tradesman, including pliers, screwdrivers, nut drivers, hex key set, and more.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- NOT insulated. Do NOT use these tools on or near live electrical circuits.
- Do NOT use screwdrivers to pry or chisel.
- Do NOT open the tape measure case. Spring motor is under tension, and opening case may cause injury.
- The tool belt provided in this kit is NOT an occupational protective belt.