- Outlet tester's light sequence on receptacle tester indicates correct/incorrect wiring
- Receptacle tester conforms to UL Std 1436, Certified to CSA Std C22.2 #160
- Operating temp: 32-degrees F to 140-degrees F (0-degrees C to 40-degrees C)
- Built to withstand a 6.6-foot (2m) drop
- Nominal Voltage: 110/125V AC at 50/60Hz in 3-wire outlet
- Designed to detect the most common wiring problems in standard receptacles
Klein Tools RT110 Receptacle Tester detects the most common wiring problems in standard receptacles. Conditions indicated: wiring correct, open ground, reverse electrical outlet, open hot, open neutral, hot/ground reversed. Conditions not indicated: quality of ground, multiple hot wires, combinations of defects, reversal of grounded and grounding conductors.