AC/DC Voltage Tester
- Tests AC voltages from 24V to 240V AC at four useful levels
- Tests DC voltages from 32V to 330V at four levels
- Built-in test lead holder on back of tester holds the leads in one of two positions: one so that they are spaced correctly to test tamper-resistant US-style outlets and the other for convenient storage of the test leads
- Test leads can be docked in the holder for convenient storage
- Batteries not required; tester is powered by the applied voltage
- Built to withstand a 9.8-Foot (3 m) drop
- Safety Rating: CATIII 350V, Class 2, Double insulation
- Ingress protection IP44 dust and water resistant
- Pocket clip secures tester to pocket for reliable everyday carrying
Klein Tools ET45 is an Electronic Voltage Tester. Designed as a simple, easy to use tester to check, verify or troubleshoot common residential electrical wiring in electrical outlets, light fixtures, doorbells and more. This tester does not require batteries, and features a pocket clip for convenient carrying.
- Read, understand, and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and/or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Before each use, verify tester operation by measuring a known voltage.
- Never use the tester on a circuit with voltages that exceed the category based rating of this tester.
- Always adhere to local and national safety codes. Use personal protective equipment to prevent shock and arc blast injury where hazardous live conductors are exposed.
- Usage of this tester in any way other than that specified by the manufacturer can impair safe operation, resulting in severe injury or death.