Replacement Transmitter for ET310
- Transmitter is a replacement part for the ET310 Circuit Breaker Finder with Integrated GFCI Outlet Tester
- The ET310 consists of two parts: a Transmitter connected to the electrical outlet or fixture, and a Receiver used to scan the panel to locate the correct breaker
- The Transmitter also checks for common wiring faults in North American grounded electrical outlets
- Transmitter incorporates a GFCI tester for tripping GFCI devices
- The Transmitter may be connected to other electrical fixtures using optional accessories which are sold separately (Cat. No. 69411)
- Transmitter is powered by the circuit when connected to the electrical outlet or fixture; no batteries needed
- CAT II 120V safety rating
- Built to withstand a 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop
The Klein Tools ET310TRANS is a replacement Transmitter for the ET310 Circuit Breaker Finder. The ET310 consists of two parts; a Transmitter which is connected to the electrical outlet/circuit and the Receiver which is used to scan the breakers in the panel. The Transmitter features an integrated GFCI Outlet Tester to check for wiring faults.
- Read, understand, and follow all warnings and instructions before operating testers.
- Before each use, verify tester operation by testing on a known live and correctly wired receptacle and circuit.
- DO NOT use if the tester appears damaged in any way. Always consult a qualified electrician to resolve wiring problems.
- Tester is intended for indoor use only. The tester is designed for use with 120V AC electrical systems. DO NOT connect to higher voltage electrical supplies.
- If using accessories to connect to bare wires ensure that the circuit is not energized before inspecting, applying, or removing the transmitter.