Slim-Tip Insulated Screwdriver, #2 Phillips, 4-Inch Round Shank
- 4-Inch round shank, No. 2 Phillips tip, insulated screwdriver with a slim tip that allows for greater access into tight spaces
- 1000V rated layer of orange impact and flame-resistant insulation protects from energized sources
- Insulated blade is flush with the tip to help reduce nicking the insulation
- Cushion-Grip™ handles for greater torque and comfort
- Made in USA
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies the tip type and orientation
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1505-16 and IEC 60900:2020
Klein Tools' Slim-Tip Insulated Screwdrivers have slim profile tips that allow for greater access into terminal blocks, slim-style breakers, or other tight spaces near energized sources. A bright orange coating of insulation protects from electrical shock, is flame and impact resistant, and sits flush with the tip helping to reduce insulation chipping and cracking. Klein insulated tools exceed the ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools, and are clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol. A must-have for any electrician’s tool bag, these screwdrivers are available in 4-Inch round shank 1/4-Inch Cabinet tip as well as 6-Inch round shank in a 3/16-Inch Cabinet tip and #2 Square tip.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown below, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them.
- Always inspect your tools before use.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Keep tool clean, dry and free of any surface contaminants.