Tool Kit, 12-Piece
- Perfect tool kit for the professional or apprentice
- Tool Kit includes: Lineman's pliers, diagonal cutting pliers, long nose side cutting pliers, wire stripper/cutter, double hook magnetic tape measure, and torpedo level
- Kit also includes: Phillips screwdriver, two cabinet-tip screwdrivers, square-recess tip screwdriver, one tool pouch, and one web work belt
- 18-Pocket Nylon Tool Pouch (Cat. No. 5719) holds all tools in this kit with room for more and comes with PowerLine™ Web Work Belt (Cat. No. 5705)
- 3 Pliers: 9-Inch Lineman's Pliers, New England Nose (Cat. No. D213-9NE) with high leverage design, 8-Inch High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers - Angled Head (Cat. No. D248-8), 8-Inch Heavy-Duty Long-Nose, Side-Cutting Pliers (Cat. No. D203-8)
- Torpedo Level with powerful Rare-Earth magnets (Cat. No. 935R) and Wire Stripper/Cutter (Cat. No. 11045) able to cut, strip, and loop 10-18 AWG solid wire
- Double Hook Magnetic Tape Measure, 7.5 m (25-Foot) (Cat. No. 9375) with 4-Meter standout of wide, tough and durable blade
- Profilated #2 Phillips Tip Screwdriver, 4-Inch Round Shank (Cat. No. 603-4)
- 1/4-Inch Cabinet Tip Cushion-Grip™ Screwdriver, 4-Inch Round Shank (Cat. No. 605-4) and 3/16-Inch Cabinet Tip Cushion-Grip™ Screwdriver, 6-Inch Round Shaft (Cat. No. 601-6) with narrow cabinet tip
- No. 2 Square-Recess Tip Cushion-Grip™ Screwdriver, 4-Inch Round Shank (Cat. No. 662)
- 5705: Powerline™ web work belt
The Klein Tools 12-Piece Tool Kit includes many of the vital tools needed for electrical wiring and connecting work. Featured in this tool kit are three Klein pliers. These pliers have plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification. Also included are four Cushion-Grip™ Screwdrivers. This kit also comes with a handy work belt and an 18-pocket tool pouch.
- The tool belt provided in this kit is NOT an occupational protective belt
- NOT insulated. Do NOT use these tools on or near live electrical circuits.
- Do NOT use screwdrivers to pry or chisel.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Do NOT open the tape measure case. Spring motor is under tension, and opening may cause injury.