Tape Measure, 7.5-Meter Magnetic Double-Hook
- Tape Measure with 16-Foot Reach (standout plus estimated extension of typical user) and a 13-Foot Standout (4 m standout)
- Uncluttered, easy-to-read metric and imperial (SAE) scales on front and back side of tape
- Heavy-duty, tough, durable nylon-coating protects blade printing and delivers longer blade life
- Retraction speed brake controls blade speed and protects fingers from touching blade
- Measurement scale printed on front and back sides of blade for versatility to address different types of measurements
- Double hook can secure tape to items such as studs, conduit, pipes, etc. on front or back side of blade to measure with either measurement scale
- Strong magnet on hook attaches to ferromagnetic objects such as steel studs, doors, panels, conduit, etc. for easy measuring
- The impact resistant housing is over-molded with a soft touch finish for excellent grip and stands up to jobsite demands
- Metal belt-clip securely holds tape measure to belts, pockets, or pouches
- Integrated tether hole for use at height
- US Patent D803711
Klein Tools Tape Measures deliver performance and durability expected by professional tradespeople. Safeguarded by a thick and durable protective nylon-coating, the Tough Blade stands out to 4 meters. Able to endure the toughest of jobsite conditions, this tool also features a strong magnetic double hook, easy-to-read bold lines in both metric and imperial measurement scales, and a retraction brake.
- Always wear eye protection.
- Do NOT open case. Spring motor is under tension and opening may cause injury.
- Not insulated. Do NOT use on live circuits. Avoid magnetic contact with sensitive electronic or computer equipment.
- To avoid personal injury and prevent damage to product, do not allow the blade to retract into case at full speed.