Insulated Screwdriver, 3/8-Inch Cabinet, 8-Inch
- 1000V Rated for safety
- Durable, two-layer, molded insulation to meet or exceed all ASTM and IEC standards for insulated tools
- Custom US-made tool steel
- Cushion-Grip™ handle for superior torque and comfort
- Made in USA
- This replaces Cat. No. 602-10-INS
Protect yourself when working near an energized source. Clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol, Klein insulated tools exceed IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools. Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock. Built to handle the tough jobs with ease.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.
- Because moisture, films and other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry and free of any surface contamination.
- Do NOT use to pry or chisel.
- Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.