Test Kit with Multimeter, Non-Contact Volt Tester, Outlet Tester
- The MM300 multimeter measures AC/DC voltage, DC current and resistance and has a safety rating of CAT III 600V, Class 2, Double insulation
- Non-Contact Voltage Tester NCVT-1 has a bright green LED to indicate the tester is working; it changes to red and warning tones sound when voltage is detected
- NCVT-1 has a digitally-controlled ON/OFF power button and auto power-off feature to conserve and extend battery life
- Receptacle tester detects wiring configurations and indicates correct wiring, and identifies common wiring faults
- Identifies open ground, open hot, open neutral, hot/ground reversed; it does not indicate quality of ground, multiple hot wires, or a combination of defects
- MM300 tests continuity with visual and audible continuity indicators
- Test leads included for MM300; batteries included for NCVT-1 and MM300
Klein Tools Multimeter Test Kit contains MM300 (Manual-Ranging digital Multimeter), NCVT-1 (Non-Contact Voltage Tester) and the RT105 (Receptacle Tester). The NCVT-1 automatically detects standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, and wires. The RT105 detects the most common wiring problems in standard receptacles.
- Do not attempt to measure resistance or continuity on live circuits.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and /or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Before each use verify meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.
- Do not use equipment during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use if equipment appears to be damaged.