Dual-Laser Infrared Thermometer, 20:1
- Incorporates surface temperature measurement capability using IR emission and can also measure bulk temperatures of air, gas, or liquids using a standard K-Type probe
- Dual targeting lasers offer more accurate determination of the area being tested
- Optical Resolution (Distance-to-Spot) is 20:1
- Measurement range for both IR and K-Type probe -40 to 1200-Degree Fahrenheit (-40 to 650-Degree Celsius)
- Not a medical device; thermometer is NOT intended for use on people or animals.
- Adjustable emissivity from 0.1-1.0 delivers flexibility to address multiple applications
- Bright backlit display for working in low ambient lighting conditions
- Statistical parameters for measurement event - max/min/avg/diff
- User definable high/low limits with audible and visual alarms when limits are breached
- Uses one 9-volt alkaline battery, with battery life expectancy at 8 hours of continuous use with laser and backlight on
- Includes custom pouch, K-Type probe and battery
- Soft-touch, over-mold housing; built to withstand a 9.9-Foot (3 m) drop
- Auto Power-Off conserves and extends battery life
- IP54 ingress protections for dust and water resistance
- U.S. patent D791,624
Klein Tools IR10 is a professional dual targeting laser infrared (IR) thermometer. It offers a wide measurement range, a tight 20:1 distance-to-spot ratio, dual targeting lasers, and several calculation modes to facilitate different temperature measurement applications. In addition to measuring temperature using IR emission, it can also measure temperature using a standard K-type probe.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and/or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- LASER RADIATION, Class 2 laser. Do NOT stare into beam. Exposing eyes to laser radiation can result in severe and permanent eye injuries. NEVER look directly into the laser beam emitted by this instrument.
- Thermometer is NOT intended for use on people or animals.
- Usage of this tester in any way other than that specified by the manufacturer can impair safe operation, resulting in severe injury or death.