Electrician's/HVAC TRMS Multimeter
This product is no longer in production
- True RMS auto-ranging multimeter measures AC/DC voltage, low impedance voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle and temperature. Can also test diodes and continuity.
- True RMS measurements. Low Impedance.
- Backlit display.
- Analog bar graph.
- Measures AC/DC Voltage - 1000V.
- Measures AC/DC Current - 10A.
- Includes Klein case, thermocouple, test leads and batteries.
- IP 20
- 6.6 ft / 2 m drop protection.
- CAT IV safety rating for 600V.
- For more ''tough meter'' details, visit: www.kleintools.com/tougherthan
- See optional accessories:
- Magnetic Hanger (Cat. No. 69190)
- 11A Replacement Fuse (Cat. No. 69191)
- 440mH Replacement Fuse (Cat. No. 69192)
- Replacement Test Lead Sets (Cat. No. 69410 or 69416)
- K-type Banana Thermocouple (Cat. No. 69412)
High Res JPG mm2300_photo.jpg
High Res EPS mm2300.png
The Klein Tools MM2300 is a True RMS, auto-ranging multimeter. It measures AC/DC voltage, low impedance voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle, and temperature. It also tests diodes and continuity. Includes Klein case, thermocouple, test leads and batteries.
1.875'' (48 mm)
7'' (178 mm)
7'' (178 mm)
CAT IV 600V
3.5'' (89 mm)