Electricians / HVAC TRMS Multimeter
- Durable, American-made True RMS Multimeter for accurate readings of all signals.
- Auto ranging multimeter measures AC/DC voltage (1000V), AC/DC current (10A) and resistance.
- Low impedance reduces ghost voltage.
- µA setting for checking flame sensors.
- Analog bar graph for fast moving readings.
- Tests diodes and continuity.
- Measures capacitance, frequency, duty cycle and temperature.
- Temperature Range: -58~1832 degrees Fahrenheit
- Other features include: Data hold, auto hold, range hold, auto ranging, MAX/MIN, relative reading and microamps.
- Includes lead warning, low battery indicator, auto power-off, 6000 count back lit display and lead storage.
- Easy-to-access fuse and battery compartment.
- Designed for durability: Built to endure a 9.8 ft. (3 m) drop, double insulated and raised rubber molding boot for increased display protection.
- Basic DC accuracy: ±0.2%.
- CAT IV safety rating for 600V.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Included accessories: test leads, batteries, thermocouple and carrying case.
- Optional accessories: Magnetic hanger (69190), replacement test lead sets (69410 or 69416), carrying case (69401), thermocouple (69412), and replacement fuses (69191 & 69192 or 69193 kit ).
- Five year warranty
The MM6000 is a true RMS HVAC professional meter that provides more accurate readings for all signals. This multimeter was developed to withstand daily wear and tear on the job site. It is built to endure a ten foot drop and includes a raised rubber boot to protect the display from damage. The meter also has easy-to-access fuse and batteries.