Compact Laser Distance Measure
- Measures from 2-Inch (5.1 cm) up to 100 feet (30.5 m) with 1/16-Inch (0.16 cm) accuracy for the first 30 feet and accurate to 1/8-Inch (0.32 cm) up to 100 feet (30.5 m)
- Laser Distance Measure has lightweight design with pocket clip that makes it easy to carry around a jobsite
- Record a single-distance measurement or continuous measurements with a click of a button
- Quickly compare the latest measurement with the last 2 measured distances that were automatically saved on the LCD screen
- Highly visible reverse contrast LCD display for improved viewing in low light conditions
- Toggle between inches, feet and inches, and meters for more precise measurements
- Class 2 Laser automatically shuts off after 30 seconds to save battery
- Audio alerts when measurement is taken and sound can be disabled
- Change the measurement starting point from the top or bottom of the device for more accurate readings
- Designed with a lanyard anchor to attach the unit to a tool bag or tool belt; lanyard not included
High-Res JPG 93ldm100c_photo.jpg
Klein Tools Compact Laser Distance Measure provides fast and accurate measurements up to 100 feet (30.5 m) with 1/8-Inch (0.3 cm) accuracy and an accuracy of 1/16-Inch (0.2 cm) for the first 30 feet. This compact design fits in a safety vest or shirt pocket to easily carry around a jobsite. The unit automatically saves the last two measurements on the LCD display screen to quickly compare past measurements.
Laser Reflection, Class 2 Laser
Reverse Contrast LCD Display; Auto-Off
PC/ABS; Silicone Rubber
2 x AAA
+/- 1/16'' up to 33' (+/-0.2 cm to 10 m); +/- 1/8'' up to 100' (+/-0.3 cm to 30 m)
Reverse Contrast LCD Display
2'' to 100' (5.1 cm to 30.5 m)
Laser Distance Measure, 2 x AAA Batteries, Manual
1.1'' (2.8 cm)
4.7'' (11.9 cm)
1.3'' (3.3 cm)
2.3 oz (65 g)
- Exposing eyes to laser radiation can result in severe and permanent eye injuries. NEVER look directly into the laser beam emitted by this instrument.
- DO NOT use the instrument if it appears to be damaged.
- DO NOT modify the instrument in any way, as to do so could result in emission of hazardous laser radiation than could result in severe eye injuries.
- See instruction manual for additional warnings.