Insulated Screwdriver, 1/4-Inch Cabinet Tip, 4-Inch Round Shank
- Insulated screwdriver features 4-Inch (10 cm) round shank with 1/4-Inch Cabinet tip
- 1000V rated screwdriver features a layer of bright orange impact and flame resistant insulation to protect from electrical shock
- Made in the USA
- Tether hole for added safety when working at height
- Cushion-Grip™ handle for greater torque and comfort
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies the screwdriver tip orientation so you can easily engage the screwdriver tip with the screw
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1505-16(2021) and IEC 60900:2018
Klein Tools' Insulated Screwdrivers feature a bright orange coating of flame and impact resistant insulation to protect against electrical shock. These tools exceed the ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools, and are clearly marked with the official 1000V rating symbol. The tether hole in the handle provides added safety when working at height. Available in 4-Inch and 6-Inch round shanks with a variety of tips.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them.
- Always inspect your tools before use.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Keep tool clean, dry and free of any surface contaminants.