Digital Clamp Meter, AC Auto-Ranging TRMS, Low Impedance (LoZ) Mode
- Clamp Meter with automatically ranging true mean squared (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy
- Electronic Tester's clamp measures AC current and its thermocouple probe measures temperature
- Test leads measure AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance and tests diodes
- Low Impedance (LoZ) mode for identifying and eliminating ghost or stray voltages
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- Built to withstand a 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- Includes a carrying pouch, test leads, thermocouple with adapter and batteries
- Meets requirements for use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments like residential, office and light-industrial locations
- Operating Temperature: 32-degrees F to 104-degrees F (0-degrees C to 40-degrees C)
- Operating altitude to 6562-Foot (2000 m)
High-Res JPG cl700_photo.jpg
Klein Tools CL700 Electrical Tester is an automatically ranging true root mean squared (TRMS) digital clamp meter that measures AC current via the clamp, and measures AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity, frequency, capacitance, and tests diodes via test-leads, and temperature via a thermocouple probe. It also features a Low Impedance (LoZ) mode for identifying and eliminating ghost or stray voltages. Klein Tools’ Test and Measurement product line was exclusively designed from the ground up by electricians for electricians. Years of field research, combined with extensive input from electricians across America, inspired the development of meters loaded with innovative, time-saving features.
Measures AC Current
Features Low Battery Indicator
2 x AAA
1.38'' (3.5 cm)
6.6' (2 m)
6000 Count LCD
Clamp measures AC current and thermocouple probe measures temperature. Test leads measure AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance and tests diodes
1000V AC; 1000V DC
1Hz - 500 KHz
-14° - 1000°F (-26° - 538°C)
CAT IV 600V; CE Certified
Clamp Meter; Carrying Case; Test Leads; Thermocouple with Adapter; Batteries
9.09'' (23.1 cm)
1.55'' (3.9 cm)
3.81'' (9.7 cm)
11.8 oz (335 g)
- Do not attempt to measure resistance or continuity on live circuits.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and /or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Do not use the meter during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use the meter or test leads if they appear to be damaged.
- Before each use verify meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.