Lead Adapters, 20-Foot
- The 20-Foot Lead Adapters are perfect for setting up connections for a remote ground for the ET450 to optimize signal strength
- The cable can be used as an extension on a meter with Banana Jack inputs
- Leads are 20-Foot (610 cm) long
- One side of cable has standard Banana Jack type inputs to attach to the meter, the other side has a smaller diameter connectors to attach alligator clips, outlet tabs/prongs, or additional cables
- CAT III 1000V/CAT IV 600V safety rating, double insulated
- Comes with protective caps for connectors
- For use with the Advanced Circuit Tracer Kit (Cat. No. ET450) or any brand of meter with banana-type connectors
The Klein Tools 20-Foot Lead Adapters are compatible with products that have banana-type input jacks. The 20-Foot cable allows connection to a remote ground to optimize signal strength for the ET450. The cable can also be used as an extension cable. They are part of a full line of Klein Tools meters and testers, designed by electricians for electricians.
- Read, understand, and follow all warnings and instructions before operating testers.
- Before each use, verify tester operation by testing on a known live and correctly wired receptacle and circuit.
- Use personal protective equipment to prevent shock and arc blast injury where hazardous live conductors are exposed.