Lead Adapters, Red and Black, 3-Foot
- Lead Adapters are perfect for using an alligator clip or outlet tabs/prongs to attach to a circuit
- One side of cable has standard Banana Jack type inputs to attach to the meter, the other side has a smaller diameter connectors to attach alligator clips, outlet tabs/prongs, or additional cables
- Provides options for connectivity to a circuit for the ET450 or a meter with Banana-type input jacks
- Safety rated: CAT III 1000V/CAT IV 600V
- Double Insulated
- This pair of red and black cables come with protective caps for connectors
- For use with the Advanced Circuit Tracer Kit (Cat. No. ET450) or any brand of meter with banana-type connectors
The Klein Tools pair of 3-Foot Lead Adapters, in red and black, are compatible with products that have banana-type input jacks. The 3-Foot cables allow connection to an alligator clip or outlet tabs/prongs for different options to attach to a circuit. They are part of a full line of Klein Tools meters and testers, designed by electricians for electricians.
- Read, understand, and follow all warnings and instructions before operating testers.
- Before each use, verify tester operation by testing on a known live and correctly wired receptacle and circuit.
- Use personal protective equipment to prevent shock and arc blast injury where hazardous live conductors are exposed.