Alligator Clips and Outlet Tabs
- Alligator clips and outlet tabs come in a convenient 5-Piece accessory pack and connect to 3-Foot and 20-Foot lead adapters
- Large red and black alligator clips are 3-1/4-Inch with steel teeth to connect to the circuit
- Red and black blade prong and ground prong provide more options to attach to a circuit
- Nickel plated steel connection and thermal plastic body
- Blade Outlet Tabs and Ground Prong are safety rated: CAT II 300V, Double Insulated
- Alligator clips are safety rated: CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V, Double Insulated
- For use with Klein Tools Cat. No. ET450 and Klein Tools 3-Foot (Cat. No. 69359) and the 20-Foot (Cat. No. 69358) Banana Jack Cables
The Klein Tools alligator clips and outlet prong accessories are compatible with our 3-Foot and 20-Foot Banana Jack Cables. The alligator clips and outlet tabs connect with our 3-Foot and 20-Foot cables to provide different options to make an attachment to a circuit. They are part of a full line of Klein Tools meters and testers, designed by electricians for electricians.
- Read, understand, and follow all warnings and instructions before operating testers.
- Before each use, verify tester operation by testing on a known live and correctly wired receptacle and circuit.
- Use personal protective equipment to prevent shock and arc blast injury where hazardous live conductors are exposed.