Alligator Clips and Outlet Tabs
- Alligator clips and outlet tabs come in a convenient 5-Piece accessory pack and connect to 3-Foot and 20-Foot lead adapters
- Large red and black alligator clips are 3-1/4-Inch with steel teeth to connect to the circuit
- Red and black blade prong and ground prong provide more options to attach to a circuit
- Nickel plated steel connection and thermal plastic body
- Blade Outlet Tabs and Ground Prong are safety rated: CAT II 300V, Double Insulated
- Alligator clips are safety rated: CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V, Double Insulated
- For use with Klein Tools Cat. No. ET450 and Klein Tools 3-Foot (Cat. No. 69359) and the 20-Foot (Cat. No. 69358) Banana Jack Cables
High-Res JPG 69360_photo.jpg
The Klein Tools alligator clips and outlet prong accessories are compatible with our 3-Foot and 20-Foot Banana Jack Cables. The alligator clips and outlet tabs connect with our 3-Foot and 20-Foot cables to provide different options to make an attachment to a circuit. They are part of a full line of Klein Tools meters and testers, designed by electricians for electricians.
Circuit Connectors for ET450
Electrical Tracing or Testing
Allows for Additional Options to Attach to Circuits
Tab 1.77'' (45 cm); Clip 3.28'' (83.3 cm)
Tab 0.75'' (19 cm); Clip 1.68'' (42.6 cm)
Tab 0.75'' (19 cm); Clip 0.71'' (18 cm)
PVC and Berillium Copper
Connector for use with Cat. Nos. 69358 and 69359 Lead Adapters
3 Tabs and 2 Alligator Clips
For Use With:
Cat. No. ET450 Electrical Test Kit with Cat. Nos. 69358 and 69359 Lead Adapters
2.2 oz (64 g)
- Read, understand, and follow all warnings and instructions before operating testers.
- Before each use, verify tester operation by testing on a known live and correctly wired receptacle and circuit.
- Use personal protective equipment to prevent shock and arc blast injury where hazardous live conductors are exposed.