Heavy Duty Side Cutting Pliers Insulated
- Insulated pliers are 1000V Rated for safety on the job and VDE Certified with unique three-part insulation with white underlayer that provides a warning sign when insulation may be compromised
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wires
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards for ease of handling and easy storage in your toolbelt
- Made in USA
- Durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tools
High-Res JPG 20009neeins_photo.jpg
Klein Tools Electrician's Insulated High-Leverage Side-Cutting pliers are 1000V rated and VDE certified for safety on the job. The multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards make for easy handling and storage. The three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised. The durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools.
Side Cutting Pliers
ACSR, Screws, Nails and Most Hardened Wires
Integral Guards Help Prevent Hand Contact With Conductive Parts
9.53'' (24.2 cm)
Induction Hardened Steel
1.594'' (4 cm)
1.25'' (3.2 cm)
0.613'' (1.6 cm)
0.797'' (2 cm)
IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505
1.3 lb (0.6 kg)
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown below, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Always inspect your tools before use.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Keep tool clean, dry and free of any surface contaminants.
- Destroy tool if the insulation is damaged in any way.