Spud Wrench 7/8-Inch Nominal Opening for Heavy Nut
- Forged in the USA from select US alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads
- Extra heavy-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability
- Continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding
- Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes better than other wrenches
- Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification
- American Bridge design
Forged from select alloy steel, the Klein Tools 7/8-Inch Nominal Opening Spud Wrench is designed to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads. It's designed for use with 1/2-Inch bolts and U.S. heavy nut types. The extra-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability. Plus, the continuous taper of the handle makes it easy to line up bolt holes.