Infrared Thermometer with GFCI Receptacle Tester
- Infrared Thermometer (Cat. No. IR1) has an optical resolution (distance-to-spot) of 10:1
- GFCI Outlet Tester (Cat. No. RT210) detects common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles
- Both products have a drop protection to 6.6-Foot (2 m)
- Infrared Thermometer has a wide measurement range from -4 to 752-Degree Fahrenheit (-20 to 400-Degree Celsius)
- Not a medical device; thermometer is NOT intended for use on people or animals
- Fixed emissivity of 0.95 for the Infrared Thermometer
- Infrared Thermometer includes custom pouch and a 9V battery
- Auto Power-Off feature of the Infrared Thermometer conserves and extends battery life
- Infrared Thermometer is Certified to IEC EN 61326-1.2006, EN608251.1994+A2.2001+A1.2002
The Klein Tools IR1KIT includes the Infrared Thermometer (Cat. No. IR1) and GFCI Receptacle Tester (Cat. No. RT210). The IR1 infrared thermometer with a targeting laser has a wide measurement range from -4 to 752-Degree Fahrenheit (-20 to 400-Degree Celsius) and a 10:1 distance-to-spot ratio. The RT210 GFCI Receptacle Tester detects common wiring problems.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and/or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- LASER RADIATION, Class II laser. Do NOT stare into beam. Exposing eyes to laser radiation can result in severe and permanent eye injuries.
- NEVER look directly into the laser beam emitted by this instrument.
- Usage of this tester in any way other than that specified by the manufacturer can impair safe operation, resulting in severe injury or death.
- Thermometer is NOT intended for use on people or animals.