Grip, Hot-Line Latch, Bare Cable .12 to .37-Inch
- Designed for EHS (Extra-High-Strength)
- Messenger and Guy Strand Cable
- Has Double V inside-jaw contour
- Grip has a hot latch and can be used with a hot-line stick
- Made in USA
- Cable diameter range 0.12 to 0.37-Inch (3.05 to 9.40 mm)
- 4-3/16-Inch jaw length
- 4500-Pound maximum safe load
- Locking handle keeps jaw open while grip is placed on cable with a hot stick
Klein Tools hard hats are designed and engineered for optimal safety, comfort and fit. Unique features allow the user to comfortably work in a wide variety of applications and demanding environments. Patent pending accessory mounts on front and back ensure optional Klein headlamps attach securely - no straps needed.
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.
- When used on/near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage.