Chicago Grip Hot-Line 0.31 to 0.53-Inch
- Chicago Grip-with Hot-Line Latch for Bare Conductors has round inside-jaw contour
- Jaw length: 4-7/8-Inch
- Maximum safe load of 4,500 pounds
- Standard hot-line grips are not supplied with springs or lock-open features
- Made in USA
- Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product
The Klein S1656-30H Chicago Grip-with Hot-Line Latch for Bare Conductors is for both bare and insulated conductors. The Klein S1656-30H Chicago Grip-with Hot-Line Latch for Bare Conductors may be placed on wire with hot-line stick. When stick is removed, latch closes automatically to guard against grip accidentally disengaging from wire.
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.
- When used on/near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage.