Side Cutting Pliers, New England Insulated, 9-Inch
- Pliers are individually tested to exceed the ASTM F1505-16(2021) and IEC 60900:2018 standards, for insulated electrical pliers, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
- Flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- Made in USA
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble
- High-leverage design provides 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts
- Forged steel for maximum durability
These Klein Tools Side Cutting New England Insulated Pliers are insulated by two layers and pass both the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards. They are made of forged steel with induction-hardened knives for strength and durability. And they have high-leverage design which provides 46-percent more cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.