Insulated Pliers, Slim Handle Side Cutters, 8-Inch
- 1000 V Rated for safety on the job. VDE Certified with unique three-part insulation with white underlayer provides warning sign that insulation may be compromised
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Multi-color, sleek design with small thumb guards for ease of handling and easy storage in your tool belt
- Durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tools
- Forged in the USA with custom, US-made tool steel for maximum durability
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action with New England nose type
Klein Tools Electrician's Insulated High-Leverage Side-Cutting pliers are 1000V rated and VDE certified for safety on the job. The multi-color, sleek design with small thumb guards make for easy handling and storage. The three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown below, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Always inspect your tools before use.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Keep tool clean, dry and free of any surface contaminants.
- Destroy tool if the insulation is damaged in any way.