- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-Percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble and induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire
- Made in USA with custom US-made tool steel
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
These Klein Tools High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers are made of US-made tool steel with induction hardened cutting knives for added durability. Their high-leverage design, with the rivet moved closer to the cutting edge, adds 46-Percent more gripping and cutting power. The handform handles are tempered and designed to improve durability, gripping and cutting power.