Digital Clamp Meter, True RMS, AC Auto-Ranging, 600 Amps
- Clamp Meter with automatically ranging true mean squared (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy
- Amp Clamp measures AC current
- Test leads measure AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity and tests diodes
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- Built to withstand a 6.6-foot (2 m) drop
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- Includes carrying pouch, test leads and batteries
- Operating altitude to 6,562-Foot (2,000 m)
- Meets requirements for use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments like residential, office and light-industrial locations
Klein Tools CL600 Electrical Tester is an automatically ranging true mean squared (TRMS) digital clamp meter measures AC current via the clamp, and measures AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity, and tests diodes via test-leads. Exclusively designed from the ground up by electricians for electricians. Years of field research, combined with extensive input from electricians across America, inspired the development of meters loaded with innovative, time-saving features.
- Do not attempt to measure resistance or continuity on live circuits.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and /or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Before each use verify meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.
- Do not use the meter during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use the meter or test leads if they appear to be damaged.