AC/DC Digital Clamp Meter, Auto-Ranging 400 Amp
- Test lead holder on side of clamp and optional magnetic hanger for meter (Cat. Nos. 69445 or 69417) for hands free operation
- Non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp jaw
- High-visibility reverse contrast LCD display for improved view ability in all ambient lighting conditions
- Automatically ranging True Root Mean Squared (TRMS) measurement technology for accuracy
- Measures AC/DC current and NCVT via clamp and AC/DC voltage, resistance, frequency, DC microamps, capacitance, duty cycle, diode test, and continuity via test-leads, and temperature with thermocouple
- Measures temperature with a K-Type thermocouple probe
- Max/Min, Rel/Zero and Data Hold capability
- Auto-power off after 10 minutes to conserve battery life
- Includes a carrying case, test leads with CAT III/CAT IV safety caps, thermocouple, instructions, and 3 x AAA batteries
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- Built to withstand a 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop
- CAT III 600V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- Meets requirements for use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments like residential, office and light-industrial locations
High-Res JPG cl390_photo.jpg
Klein Tools CL390 is an automatically ranging true root mean squared (TRMS) digital clamp meter. It measures AC/DC current and NCVT via the clamp, AC/DC voltage, DC microamps, resistance, continuity, frequency, capacitance, and diodes via test leads, and temperature via a thermocouple probe. It features a high visibility, reverse contrast LCD display that optimizes view ability both in dark or bright ambient lighting.
AC/DC Current TRMS Clamp
Measures both AC/DC current and NCVT via the clamp and AC/DC voltage, DC microamp current, resistance, continuity, frequency, duty-cycle, capacitance and tests diodes via the test leads, and temperature with thermocouple
Automatically Ranging True Root Mean Squared (TRMS) Measurement Technology for Accuracy; AC/DC Current Measurement; High Visibility Reverse Contrast LCD; NCVT
3 x AAA
1.6'' (4.1 cm)
6.6' (2 m)
4000 Count Reverse Contrast LCD
TRMS, AC/DC Current, NCVT, AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, DC microamp, Frequency, Capacitance, Continuity, Duty Cycle, Diode Test, and Temperature
600 V AC/DC
10 Hz to 60 kHz for 8 V to 220 V AC RMS
400 A AC/DC
DC Polarity Indicator:
-40° - 1832°F (-40° - 1000°C)
CATIII 600V, Class 2, Double Insulation Safety Rating, CE Certified
Clamp Meter; Carrying Case; Instructions; Test Leads; Thermocouple; Batteries
8.45'' (21.5 cm)
1.5'' (3.8 cm)
3.5'' (8.9 cm)
11 oz (314 g)
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and /or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Do not attempt to measure resistance or continuity on live circuits.
- Before each use verify meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.
- Do not use the meter during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use the meter or test leads if they appear to be damaged.
- Usage of this meter in any way other than that specified by the manufacturer can impair safe operation, resulting in severe injury or death.