600A AC Clamp Meter
This product is no longer in production
- Auto-ranging clamp meter measures AC/DC voltage, AC current, resistance, capacitance, frequency and duty cycle.
- Also tests non-contact voltage, diodes, and continuity.
- Backlit display and work light.
- Built-in magnetic mount for hands-free convenience.
- Non-contact voltage tester.
- Quick response analog bar graph shows elusive flucutations.
- Built-in lead storage protects leads.
- Includes case, test leads and batteries.
- CAT IV safety rating for 600V.
- 6.6 ft / 2 m drop protection
- Optional Accessories:
- Replacement Test Lead Sets (Cat. No. 69410 or 69416)
- Line Splitter (Cat. No. 69400)
- Tradesman Pro Carrying Cases: small, medium, large (Cat. No. 69406, 69407, 69408)
High Res JPG cl1200_photo.jpg
High Res EPS cl1200.png
Designed by electricians for electricians, this professional series auto-ranging clamp meter measures AC/DC voltage, AC current, resistance, capacitance, frequency and duty cycle. The built-in magnetic mount allows for hands-free convenience. The unit is CAT IV Safety rated and includes case, test leads and batteries.
7.65'' (194 mm)
1.25'' (32 mm)
CAT IV 600V
2.56'' (65 mm)