Toner-PRO Tone Generator
- Professional grade analog tone generator for open-ended, non-active wiring
- For use with Probe-Pro Tracing Probe (VDV500-123) required (sold separately)
- Five distinct tone cadences
- Rugged Angled Bed of Nails (ABN) clips securely attach to wires
- RJ11 plug easily connects to telephone or RJ45 data jacks to tone individual conductors or wire pairs
- Tests for continuity and polarity with response displayed on clearly labeled, easy-to-read LEDs
- Auto Power-Off and Low Battery Indicator
- Loop for a lanyard
- (4) AAA Batteries included
This tone generator helps with wire identification, wire tracing and wire pair identification. The tone generator provides five distinct tones for exact pair identification and features angled bed-of-nails (ABN) clips to securely attach to wires. An RJ11 plug easily connects to telephone or RJ45 data jacks to tone wire pair. Check for continuity and polarity with results indicated by clearly labeled, easy-to-read LEDs.
- Carefully read all instructions.
- Read all safety information before using.
- Do NOT use on energized circuits.
- Do not use instruments if they are wet, as it could pose a shock hazard.
- Do not use instruments if they are damaged in any way.
- Turn off instruments and disconnect all test leads before attempting to replace batteries.
- Do not open the case, other than the battery compartment
- The battery door must be in place and secure before you operate.