Probe-PRO Tracing Probe
- Traces open-ended, non-energized wiring when used with Toner-Pro Tone Generator (VDV500-063, sold separately)
- Responsive, durable, replaceable non-metallic, conductive tip
- Work light for use in dark spaces
- 3.5 mm headphone jack for noisy environments (headphones not included)
- Terminal block on probe to confirm the toned pair has been located
- Tool-less, twist-and-lock replacement tip (Cat. No. VDV999-068) available
- One push power button with power-on LED indicator with no need to hold button down
- Auto power-off
- Low battery indicator
- 4 x AAA batteries included
- Includes a loop for a lanyard
- Works with Klein's Scout® Pro, Lan Scout®, Jr. and Commander™ series of testers
The professional series Probe-Pro Tone Tracer traces non-active wiring when used with Toner-Pro Tone Generator (VDV500-063, sold separately). It features a responsive, durable, replaceable non-metallic, conductive tip and a work light for use in dark spaces. A headphone jack allows for headphone (not included) use in extreme noise environments. The terminal block confirms the toned pair has been located.
- Carefully read all instructions.
- Read all safety information before using.
- Do NOT use on energized circuits.
- Do not use instruments if it is wet, as it could pose a shock hazard.
- Do not use instruments if it is damaged in any way.
- Turn off instrument and disconnect all test leads before attempting to replace batteries.
- Do not open the case, other than the battery compartment.
- Battery door must be in place and secure before you operate.