200W Portable Solar Panel
- 200W max power output to extend power station runtime in the field
- Up to 400W output when chained with another 200W panel for faster off-grid recharge times
- Reflective fabric on front and rear to help locate panels in the dark
- Carrying case and IP65 rated panel helps keep the panel protected in inclement weather
- Kickstands angle the panel to help maximize the surface exposed to the sun, and LED lights indicate the level of power output
- Four monocrystalline panels fold, creating a protective, compact case for easy storage and versatility
- Integrated USB-A port for direct charging of USB devices
- Long reaching 16.4-Foot (5 m) cable conveniently fits in the integrated storage pocket
- APP® compatible connector to MC4 adapter, sold separately (Cat. No. 29215)
- Replacement carrying case (Cat. No. 29216) for the 200W Portable Solar Panel, sold separately
Klein’s 200W Foldable Solar Panel harnesses the sun’s power to keep the job running. A quick and easy way to charge your power banks, power stations, and portable batteries with the built-in extended length DC / APP® compatible cable. Simply recharge your USB devices with the integrated USB port. This portable and versatile panel can be chained with a second panel to collect even more power from the sun, then simply fold and store away.
- Read, understand, and follow the instruction manual to ensure safe operation.
- Failure to observe these warnings can result in risk of fire, electric shock, serious injury, and/or property damage.
- Do not place equipment and its accessories in the trash. Items must be properly disposed of in accordance with local regulations. Please see www.epa.gov/recycle for additional information.
- Do not use the product if it is damaged or modified. Damaged or modified equipment may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire or risk of injury.
- Estimated times and charges are approximate, and not additive, and may vary by application and ambient environmental conditions and were determined based on controlled experiments.