Bluetooth® Jobsite Speaker with Magnet and Hook
- Rugged portable Bluetooth® speaker offers powerful, crisp sound
- 20-Hour run time
- Charge smart phones, tablets and other small devices via USB-A and USB-C ports
- Connects wirelessly via Bluetooth 5.1 up to 100-Feet (30 m)
- Broadcast Mode allows pairing up to four additional AEPJS3’s together within 30-Feet (9 m) of each other
- Built-in microphone allows for hands-free calling via voice control
- Versatile mounting options with embedded magnets and integrated hook
- Rechargeable Bluetooth® speaker charges in 3 hours or less, using the included 39-Inch (99 cm) long USB-A to USB-C cable
- Drop protected up to 6.6-Feet (2 m)
- IP54 rated: dust and water resistant
- Connect non-Bluetooth devices via 1/8-Inch (0.3 cm) AUX input using the included 23-Inch (58 cm) long auxiliary cable
Klein Tools Cat. No. AEPJS3 is a portable, mid-sized speaker designed to provide high-quality sound, making it easier to enjoy listening to music or favorite podcasts. This Jobsite Speaker also duals as a power bank, charging common mobile devices like cell phones or earbuds, and other smaller USB jobsite accessories such as headlamps or fans. Versatile mounting options include embedded magnets for strong magnetic mounting and an integrated hook for hanging on nails or screws. Broadcast Mode connects up to four additional Klein Tools Cat. No. AEPJS3 speakers, ensuring coverage across the entire jobsite.
- Read, understand and follow instructions to ensure safe operation.
- No user-serviceable parts inside. Do not open enclosure or attempt to repair this speaker.
- Never lubricate any part of this speaker.
- Never immerse in water or other liquids. Avoid spilling liquids or falling foreign objects into openings or vents on the speaker enclosure.
- Use safety-rated power supply or wall adapter. Never use a power supply or wall adapter that exceeds the specified charging voltage and current.