ELITE Bluetooth® Jobsite Earbuds
- Bluetooth® 5.2 delivers an immersive audio experience with deep bass, detailed mids and crisp treble
- Protect and prolong your hearing with naturally expanding 25 dB noise reduction rating (NRR) memory foam tips
- Experience 8 hours of runtime on a single charge and 24 hours with the charging case for non-stop music
- Ergonomically designed earbuds sit comfortably in the contours of the ear for all-day use
- Built-in LED screen displays the charge status of both the earbuds and case. Additionally, battery life of earbuds displayed in real-time while in-use
- Earbuds conveniently auto-connect while opening the charging case
- Intuitive capacitive touch interface allows you to control everything right through the earbuds without having to touch your phone
- Noise cancelling microphones eliminate background noise for crystal clear calls in loud environments
- Built tough with impressive 10-Foot (3 m) drop rating and IP67 rated earbuds
Klein Tools Cat. No. AESEB2 Elite Bluetooth® Jobsite Earbuds effectively block out noise up to 25db while simultaneously delivering an impressive stereo audio experience with deep bass, detailed mids and crisp treble via Bluetooth® 5.2 technology. Impact-resistant charging case up to 10 feet (3 m) not only supplies a full 24 hours of runtime but features a built-in LED screen to easily view the charge status of both the earbuds and case.
- Read, understand and follow instructions to ensure safe operation.
- Prolonged exposure to high volumes can cause hearing damage. It is the responsibility of the user to set the audio input level to the recommended volume.
- No user-serviceable parts inside. Do not open enclosure or attempt to repair the earbuds or charging case.
- Use safety-rated power supply or wall adapter. Never use a power supply or wall adapter that exceeds the specified charging voltage and current.
- Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG)