Bluetooth® Speaker with Magnetic Strap
- Rugged rechargeable Bluetooth® wireless speaker offers crisp, clean sound and multiple mounting options
- Connects wirelessly up to 32-Foot (10 m) or via a wired auxiliary input (aux cable included)
- Hang by the integrated hang hole or secure the mounting strap around conduit, handles or bags
- Mounts with a powerful magnet embedded in the strap
- Able to answer calls hands-free with the built-in speakerphone
- 10 hours of use from a rechargeable battery; energy saving powers off after 10 minutes of inactivity
- LED light indicates connectivity and battery level
- Rugged speaker rated IP54 dust- and water-resistant and 10-Foot (3 m) drop test
- Includes 1/8-Inch (0.4 cm) stereo auxiliary cable and USB-C to Standard USB charging cable
High Res JPG aepjs2_photo_b.jpg
High Res EPS aepjs2_b.png
Klein Tools’ wireless Bluetooth® Speaker with Magnetic Strap offers great sound plus more mounting options.The flexible strap can be used on conduit, backpacks, cooler handles, belt loops... wherever you want to go. A magnet is smartly embedded in the strap allowing you to attach it to any ferrous surface. This speaker provides high-quality, crisp treble and bold bass via a wireless Bluetooth® connection or wired auxiliary input. With great sound, the hands-free speakerphone, and superior mounting options, this rugged speaker is essential for both on and off the job site.
Bluetooth® Wireless Speaker
Wireless, Magnetic Hanging Strap, Speakerphone
4.1'' (10.4 cm)
4.2'' (10.7 cm)
1.6'' (4.0 cm)
5 to 6 hr
Wireless, Range: 32.8' (10 m)
9.8' (3 m)
Sound Level: ≥80dB at 1 - 2 kHz; at 1m Distance; Sound Range:180Hz to 13KHz
Plastic (Black) Polycarbonate-365, Overmold (Orange) Thermoplastic Polyurethane T3185; Strap: Thermoplastic Polyurethane T3170
Includes 1/8'' (0.4 cm) Stereo Auxiliary Cable and USB-C to Standard USB Charging Cable
9.5 oz (269 g)
- No user-serviceable parts inside. Do not open enclosure or attempt to repair this speaker.
- Never place this speaker on other electrical equipment.
- Never immerse in water or other liquids. Avoid spilling liquids or falling foreign objects into openings or vents on the speaker enclosure.
- Use safety-rated power supply or wall adapter. Never use a power supply or wall adapter that exceeds the specified charging voltage and current.