Non-Contact Voltage Tester Pen, 12 to 1000V AC, with Flashlight
- Voltage tester provides non-contact detection of AC voltage
- Volt pen detects 12 to 1000V AC with simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function
- Visual LED bar graph indicates the presence of voltage - the higher the voltage sensed, or the closer to the voltage source, the more LEDs light up
- Bar graph visual voltage indicator utilizes up to five vibrant LEDs for easy interpretation/viewing
- Audible voltage indicator beeps at a greater frequency the higher the voltage that is sensed, or the closer to the voltage source
- ''Auto Power-Off'' conserves and extends battery life
- Screw-thread battery cap with O-ring ensures protection against dust and water ingress
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides convenient storage and quick access
- IP67: Dustproof and waterproof
- 6.6 feet / 2 meter drop protection
- CAT IV safety rating for 1000V
- Conforms to CE requirements
- US Patent 10,073,142, D750,985 and other patents pending
Klein Tools NCVT-3 Non-contact Voltage Tester is a volt pen with an integrated flashlight. The voltage sensor detects 12-1,000V AC and indicates the presence of voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, light fixtures, switches, outlets and wires as well as AC voltage in doorbells, thermostats, low voltage lighting and irrigation systems. Includes both visual and audible signals. The NCVT-3 is rugged enough for any job site.
- Read, understand, and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and/or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Never assume neutral or ground wires are de-energized. Neutrals in multi-wire branch circuits may be energized when disconnected and must be retested before handling.