Katapult® Wire Stripper and Cutter for Solid and Stranded Wire
- Wire Stripper and Cutter cuts and strips 8-20 AWG solid and 10-22 AWG stranded wire with ease
- Compound action stripping: grip and strip via single-action squeezing motion
- Precision machined stripping holes easily remove insulation without damaging the wire
- Removes up to 1-Inch (25 mm) in length of the insulation layer (jacket layer) in a single step
- Tension loaded wire-grip gently holds the cable while retaining cable geometry
- Cast alloy chassis with heavy-duty Ecoat finish for corrosion resistance and durability
Klein Tools' Katapult® Solid and Stranded Wire Stripper / Cutter has a built-in cutting hole to cleanly cut 8-20 AWG solid and 10-22 AWG stranded wire, while the stripping head allows you to easily grip and strip just by squeezing the handle. Made of cast alloy with a heavy-duty Ecoat finish for corrosion resistance and durability.