HVAC Clamp Meter
- CL440 HVAC Clamp Meter is an automatically ranging true root mean square (TRMS) digital clamp meter
- Digital clamp measures 600.0 A AC current and inrush current
- Test leads measure 750V AC/600V DC voltage, DC micro amp, resistance, continuity, frequency, duty-cycle, capacitance, and diode tests
- K-Type thermocouple port for measuring temperature from -328 to 2462 Degrees Fahrenheit (-200 to 1400 Degrees Celsius)
- Detect AC current with non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp jaw
- Backlit LCD with dual V + A function allows simultaneous viewing of voltage and current measurements
- Dedicated mode for capturing DC micro amp and inrush current
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 750V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- Includes right-angle input test leads, push-on alligator clips, K-type thermocouple, storage pouch, instruction manual, and 3 x AAA batteries
- Can be used with Magnetic Hanger Cat. No. 69417 (sold separately) for hands free operation
Klein Tools CL440 Clamp Meter is an advanced HVAC clamp meter with automatically ranging true root mean square (TRMS) for maximum accuracy. The meter measures AC current, inrush current, AC/DC voltage, DC microamps, resistance, continuity, frequency, capacitance, temperature, diodes, and more. This Digital Clamp Meter comes with right-angle input test leads, push-on alligator clips, K-Type thermocouple, storage pouch, instructional manual, and 3 x AAA batteries.
- Never use the meter on a circuit with voltages that exceed the category based rating of this meter.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and /or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Do not use the meter during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use the meter or test leads if they appear to be damaged.
- Before each use verify meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.
- Always adhere to local and national safety codes. Use personal protective equipment to prevent shock and arc blast injury where hazardous live conductors are exposed.