600A AC/DC TRMS Clamp Meter w/Temperature
This product is no longer in production
- True RMS, auto-ranging meter measures AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle, and temperature.
- Also tests non-contact voltage, diodes, and continuity.
- Backlit display and work light
- Magnetic mount and lead storage.
- Non-contact voltage tester.
- Analog bar graph.
- 6.6 feet / 2 meter drop protection.
- CAT IV safety rating for 600V.
- For more ''tough meter'' details, visit: www.kleintools.com/tougherthan
- Optional Accessories:
- Replacement Test Lead Sets (Cat. No. 69410 or 69416)
- K-type Banana Thermocouple (Cat. No. 69412)
- Line Splitter (Cat. No. 69400)
- Tradesman Pro Carrying Cases: small, medium, large (Cat. No. 69406, 69407, 69408)
High Res JPG cl2300_photo.jpg
High Res EPS cl2300.png
Designed by electricians for electricians, this professional series true RMS auto-ranging clamp meter measures AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle and temperature. The built-in magnetic mount allows for hands-free convenience. The unit is CAT IV Safety rated and includes case, test leads, test lead holder and batteries.
7.65'' (194 mm)
1.25'' (32 mm)
CAT IV 600V
2.56'' (65 mm)