December 19, 2023 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Adjustable Hole Saw with Auto-Set Arms, ideal for making quick and precise hole cuts in drywall and ceiling tile.
- Hole Saw quickly and smoothly cuts holes from 2 to 7-Inches (5.1 to 17.8 cm) in drywall and ceiling tile
- Easy to adjust increments of 1/4-Inch (0.6 cm) with an integrated gearing mechanism ensuring pilot bit is always centered
- Spring loaded collar dissipates pressure and helps to keep the mechanism perpendicular to cutting surface for controlled cuts
- Integrated vacuum port accommodates 3 of the most common vacuum hose sizes for on-the-spot cleanup, perfect for finished workspaces
- Durable polypropylene dust bowl keeps drywall debris contained
- No additional tools needed to adjust the hole saw; arms dual-adjust for size
- Can be used in a drill or impact
“Klein Tools’ new Adjustable Hole Saw with Auto-Set Arms is designed to give quick, precise cuts and is equipped with features that are essential to trade professionals,” says Amina Nunn, product manager at Klein Tools. “The tool-free sizing adjustment saves time, and accuracy is improved by the auto-setting arms that ensure the bit is always centered. The spring-loaded collar dissipates pressure, providing for better controlled cuts. Additionally, the durable dust bowl features a vacuum port to ensure that clean up is a breeze.”
About Klein Tools
Known by trade professionals worldwide as a premier manufacturer of hand tools, Klein Tools is a family-owned and operated company. Since 1857, Klein Tools has prided itself on designing, developing and manufacturing a wide variety of best-in-class, precision Made in the USA products including pliers, wire strippers, screwdrivers, cutting, crimping tools, and more. Klein Tools remains the number one choice among electricians, ironworkers, HVAC Technicians, and other trade professionals. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.