July 8, 2020 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the new Loose Cable Stapler, featuring a forward action design for stable and secure installation of wire and cable.
Loose Cable Stapler (Cat. No. 450-100)
- Drives insulated staples for Voice, Data, Video, NM (Romex®) nonmetallic sheathed cable
- Forward action for stability and single-handed operation
- Works exclusively with Klein Tools insulated staples (Cat. Nos. 450-001, 450-002, 450-003)
- Adjustable to multiple sizes of Klein Tools staples
- 1/4’’, 5/16’’, and 11/32’’
- Channel on mounting face guides and protects cable from damage
- Works with various types of cables including
- Speaker wire
- CAT3 to CAT6A
- Coax RG59 to RG6Q
- Romex 1402 to Remex 12-3G
- Secure staple push rod stays attached
- Cast aluminum body for durability
- Adjustable force setting lever
- Two-level cable guide for small and large cable prevents stapling into the cable
- Ergonomic, cushion-grip handle
- Jam resistant
- Clip for attaching stapler to belt or tool bag
- Mount to either side of the stapler
- UL-listed insulated staples secure flat and round cables
- Sold separately in 300 qty. packs
“Klein Tools’ new Loose Cable Stapler was designed to be adaptable, adjusting to multiple staple sizes and to be used with a single hand,” said Karen Alpan, product manager at Klein Tools. “While there are many options for cast aluminum cable staplers on the market, Klein Tools’ model is the only one available that handles multiple insulated staple sizes in one tool.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.