Loose Cable Stapler
- Stapler has forward action for stability and single-handed operation
- Works solely with Klein Tools staples (Cat. Nos. 450-001, 450-002, 450-003)
- Use with insulated staples for Voice, Data, Video, NM (Romex®) nonmetallic sheathed cable
- Adjustable to 1/4-, 5/16- and 11/32-Inch staple sizes
- Adjustable channel on mounting face guides and protects cable
- Secured staple push rod stays attached - cannot be lost
- Adjustable force setting lever
- Two-level staple guide opening for small and large cable sizes
- Cast aluminum body for durability
- Cushion-Grip™ handle
- Jam resistant
- Not compatible with other brands of staples
- Romex® is a registered trademark of Southwire Company
With Klein Tools' Cable Stapler, drive insulated staples for Voice, Data, Video, NM (Romex®) nonmetallic sheathed cable with one hand. It is designed to push the handle, rather than squeeze, for easy, consistent performance. This cast aluminum stapler adjusts for multiple sizes of staples including 1/4-, 5/16- and 11/32-Inch. Forward action design provides stability and drives the force to where the stapling is taking place. Use the lever setting to adjust the stapler force. Works solely with Klein staples (sold separately).
- Always wear approved eye protection and hearing protection.
- Read instructions before using. Not compatible with other brands of staples.
- Never work on or near live electric circuits.
- Keep fingers clear of staple discharge area when operating or clearing a jam.
- Only direct staple discharge towards surface intended to be stapled; never point towards any body part.
- Ensure correct staple size is selected before discharging.
- Use proper positioning of the cable guide to prevent staples from piercing the cable.
- Always be cautious of potential hazards such as electrical wiring, damp or wet conditions, unstable surfaces.
- For professional use only.
- Keep away from children.